Week #13: (4/18-22) Truth Table Programming.

rjagodowski

Week #13: (4/18-22) Truth Table Programming.

Post by rjagodowski »

This week you will write a program which will implement a 3 variable truth table. The truth table you will implement is the one performed in one of your EET-210 Digital Labs last semester. As a review, this was a seatbelt alarm circuit that would light the LED if the vehicle Ignition (I=1) was on, there was someone sitting in the driver's seat (S=1) and the seatbelt was unbelted (B=0).

Your assignment is to write a PBASIC program which will light an LED (L) when the three switches (I, S & B) are in the proper combination. Any other combination and the LED should be off.

There are several different ways in which to proceed to write this program. You can us IF...THEN statements, you can use the logical operators (&, |, ~, etc.), or some other method you devise.

For simplicity, you can use three wires connected to VSS/VDD to simulate the three switches. Be sure that your program works for all 8 Rows in the Truth Table.

WHAT TO SUBMIT:

You must demonstrate the operation of your program to your instructor and submit a flowchart and well commented BS2 Program Listing for your program.

A copy of the original lab handout is attached here for you convenience:
Lab #2 Practical Logic Design Problem v15.1.pdf
(132.16 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
Here is the truth table:
TruthTable.jpg
TruthTable.jpg (157.78 KiB) Viewed 2410 times
aakhider

Re: Week #13: (4/18-22) Truth Table Programming.

Post by aakhider »

aakhider

Post by aakhider »

Re: Week #13: (4/18-22) Truth Table Programming
New Compressed (zipped) Folder (2).zip
(39.92 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
ljbaker0001

Post by ljbaker0001 »

i completed and show the program to my Professor.

Return to “EET-260 Lab”