Exam #1 Information - Deadline Extended to 11/14..

rjagodowski

Exam #1 Information - Deadline Extended to 11/14..

Post by rjagodowski »

UPDATE: Please note that the deadline for the exam has been extended one week to 11/14. This is to allow you to complete the documentation aspect of the project. Part of next Tuesday's (11/7) lab period will be reserved for you to use Visio to create the Flowcharts and Schematics. Those who have completed the documentation can continue working on the StampWorks experiments.

Please find attached the assignment for Exam #1 for EET-260 for the Fall 2017 semester. Printed copies of this exam will be distributed in class on Tuesday, 10/03/2017. This is a take home exam. It is due on or before 8 p.m. on Tuesday, November 7, 2017. Late submissions will be penalized. Your completed Traffic Light Program must be demonstrated to your instructor to receive credit for the exercise. Each of the 3 parts must be demonstrated to receive full credit.

All documentation and diagrams must be completed electronically.

Be sure to follow the directions and make the proper posts as indicated as a Reply to this Topic. An example of your finished posts is given below. Good Luck.
Attachments
Exam #1 Problem v17.2.pdf
(69.49 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
rjagodowski

Re: Exam #1 Information.

Post by rjagodowski »

Oct 4, 2017: I have started this exam.

October 31, 2017: I have completed all aspects of this exam, demonstrated all 3 parts and submitted all hardcopy and electronic files as required.
bemmonds

Re: Exam #1 Information.

Post by bemmonds »

I have started the exam.
10-30 demonstrated all three sections of the light requirements.
11-13 Completed all aspects of this exam and submitted hard copies and digital copies.

Return to “EET-260 Lecture”