6 posts • Page 1 of 1
This week you will build a circuit to control a DC motor using a Pulse Width Modulation circuit based on a 555 Timer. A pdf of the assignment is attached below. The circuit information can be found here: How to Make A PWM DC Motor Speed Control.
- PWM Experiment using 555.pdf
- (62.63 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
I have completed the lab for this week. Here are the screenshots.
- scope_5.png (31.22 KiB) Viewed 168 times
- scope_6.png (26.59 KiB) Viewed 168 times
- scope_7.png (26.83 KiB) Viewed 168 times