End of Year Assignment - Spring 2019

rjagodowski

End of Year Assignment - Spring 2019

Post by rjagodowski »

The Final Assignment for EET-255 is attached below in your choice of formats: MSWord (*.docx), LibreOffice (*.odt) and Adobe Reader (*.pdf). The final exam for this course is a take-home assignment. The deadline for submission of this exam on or before 9:00 A.M. on Friday, May 17th. You may submit it either electronically by way of email (follow the instructions on the exam) or submit a printed copy.

Please follow the instructions carefully. They are repeated here for your convenience:

If you have not already done so, download this assignment in *.doc or *.odt format from the Forums and use that file to record your answers using MSWord or compatible word processor. When you begin this assignment, put a post in the form of a Reply on the forums (in this Topic) stating such. Be sure to answer each question completely and in your own words. Any signs of academic dishonesty will result in a grade of 0 for all involved. If you have any questions, please ask. Neatness counts – hand written submissions will not be accepted. Be sure to do your own work. Each correctly completed problem is worth 12 points. As a guide, each completed question should be a minimum 2-3 paragraphs in length. BE NEAT!!!
When you have completed the assignment, you can either submit a hardcopy or an electronic version. To e-mail the assignment to me, send it to Jagodowski@stcc.edu in Microsoft Word *.doc /*.docx, OpenOffice *.odt or *.pdf format from your @student.stcc.edu e-mail address. Your e-mail MUST HAVE the Subject: EET-255-D01 2019SP Final Assignment or I may not see it, and you won't receive credit for it. Once you send the e-mail & attachment edit your first post to state you have completed the assignment. I will confirm receipt of your e-mail & attachment on your Forum post. DO NOT POST your completed assignment on the forums. You DO NOT have to submit a hard copy. The e-mail attachment is sufficient. Paper & electronic submission is due on or before 9:00 A.M. on Friday, May 17th. Good Luck.
Attachments
EET-255-D01 2019SP Final Assignment v19.1.pdf
(113.02 KiB) Downloaded 226 times
EET-255-D01 2019SP Final Assignment v19.1.odt
(28.39 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
EET-255-D01 2019SP Final Assignment v19.1.docx
(10.51 KiB) Downloaded 220 times
rgomez0001

Re: End of Year Assignment - Spring 2019

Post by rgomez0001 »

I'm Posting on the forum as part of the direction on the exam! im emailing you now half of my final.
ctboutin0001

Re: End of Year Assignment - Spring 2019

Post by ctboutin0001 »

I am beginning this final

Return to “EET-255 Advanced Topics in E.E.T./Automation”