Week #13: (4/15-19) Progress Reports

rjagodowski

Week #13: (4/15-19) Progress Reports

Post by rjagodowski »

Post your progress reports for Week #13 here.
crlapan

Re: Week #13: (4/15-19) Progress Reports

Post by crlapan »

This weeks schedule was really messed up with Mondays holiday and Thursdays no class, it threw us all out of wack. However I was able to make it in on Wednesday and get connected and started communicating to the Plc and HMI. With Chucks help I was able to get the HMI mostly dialed in and found out we have some wiring issues on the limit switches to our cell locations. We will need to address these issues immediately this upcoming week and get everyone up to speed on the progress we have made in order to stay on track with completion deadlines. This along with getting the schematics complete and our paper/presentation going I believe we might be in for a successful project. I continued to address out plc program and look forward to this upcoming week.
ctboutin0001

Post by ctboutin0001 »

This week we only had Tuesday and i was able to get some more of the moves on the robot done. The retrieving the block from the incoming conveyor is done and the placing in the warehouse rack is almost finished. i plan to have the place and retrieving in the warehouse rack done by next week.
almarafuga0001

Post by almarafuga0001 »

This week we only had class on Tuesday and I should have the schematic finished by next week.
rgomez0001

Post by rgomez0001 »

this weeks schedule was convoluted with Mondays holiday and Thursdays no class so we planed on coming in wendsday but I work Wednesday morning so I just planned out what to do on the PowerPoint and helped chris and chandler with some adjustments .
djean0001

Post by djean0001 »

This week, we had Mondays holiday and Thursdays no class, so, we missed some work to do. But, on Wednesday, we tried to get connected and started the way to establish communication between the Plc and HMI. We worked with Chuck to know how to prepare HMI and found out about some wiring issues on the limit switches, proximity switch, and cell locations. We discussed about how to end this issue immediately and go forward with small progress with completion deadlines. The schematics is building to better identify all parts of the project.

Return to “Weekly Progress Reports - Warehouse Storage/Retrieval”