Week #14: (4/22-26) Progress Reports.

rjagodowski

Week #14: (4/22-26) Progress Reports.

Post by rjagodowski »

Please post your progress reports for Week #14 here.
ctboutin0001

Re: Week #14: (4/22-26) Progress Reports.

Post by ctboutin0001 »

Tuesday April 23: Chris, Dave, and I were trying to diagnose a problem that we were having with our inputs on our PLC. I finally figured out that everything was wired right, HOWEVER the wrong terminal bus was installed on the PLC so all the labels were wrong. Once we switched it to the correct one everything started to work right. I got four out of eight moves totally done out of eight on the robot. we also had to do some trimming to the warehouse so we can place and grab blocks from the bottom. I also bolted the warehouse down to its final location. Towards the end of the day Chris had realized that there is an issue with the PLC program. We are planning to hopefully get the resolved Thursday. We then also realized that the proximity sensor we had wired in on the translation table was not working so we had to get another and replace it.

Wednesday April 24: I came in to trim the shelf so we can get the block into the bottom shelf. we started on Tuesday but i Came in to clean it up with a tool I had a home.

Thursday April 25: Today we figured out another wiring issue that we had on the PLC. After we figured that out we were able to get the conveyors to move from the PLC program. I had to cut more of the warehouse so that we could get the robot to place a block on the top shelf. At this point the robotic program is done and we can pick and place in al nine spots on the warehouse and pick and place on the intake and outtake conveyors. We still have to address some issues with the PLC program and bottom up a few things.
almarafuga0001

Post by almarafuga0001 »

This week I should of had the schematic done, however I ran into a labeling problem that set me a back a little and I wanted the schematic to be the best I could make it so I am adding a couple more pages to show more detail as to where the wires are going throughout our project.
rgomez0001

Post by rgomez0001 »

This week I was working on the PowerPoint labeling every slide and defining every part of the storage/ retrieval with definition off of Google I plan on working on the transition next week and adding the schematic and plc on to the PowerPoint .I'm waiting on Anthony and Chris to send me the plc. and the schematic .
djean0001

Post by djean0001 »

This week, we worked about the issue we had last week. With a long diagnostic, Boutin found we used a wrong terminal bus installed on the PLC so all the labels were wrong. Immediately we switched it to a correct one and everything works right. The robot did some movements and fixed the warehouse so we can place and grab blocks from the bottom. The PLC program was still difficult to use and had connection to the robot. A back up PLC program has been proposed to help if necessary.

Return to “Weekly Progress Reports - Warehouse Storage/Retrieval”