Week #4 Progress Report - Filling Project

rjagodowski

Week #4 Progress Report - Filling Project

Post by rjagodowski »

Post your progress reports in the form of a Reply to this Topic.
avkaptyug0001

Re: Week #4 Progress Report - Filling Project

Post by avkaptyug0001 »

This week I spent helped setup the plc and started to work on the wiring. I should make this more detailed but all I did was set up the plc to run the stepper motor and set up a connection between the pc. also set up a limit switch to turn off the tread.
csrichter0001

Post by csrichter0001 »

During this week we focused on getting the plc connected with the stepper motor. We got the stepper motor to run on the PLC finally, but it uses up lots of spaces on the PLC. So on Friday of this week me and H tried to get the stepper motor controller to work with the plc. We achieved to get it to run. And also wrote some code to make it compatible with an arduino.
kjbusiere0001

Post by kjbusiere0001 »

Not much got done this week because we missed a day, but we were able to get the stepper motor running.
imuhammad

Post by imuhammad »

Advanced Automation
week#4 progress report
Husein Muhammad
Filling Project
February 24, 2020

During this week the bottle guys worked on the overall layout of are automated system, some of the guys mounted the brackets for the stepper motor and modified the basic chassis some more.

We also where working on getting the stepper motor running, we tried three different ways, but we finally got it running with the arduino.
vshostak

Post by vshostak »

During this week we got the stepper motor wired and running and also started mounting some of the things.

Return to “Weekly Progress Reports - Filling Project”