Traffic Light Project

rjagodowski

Traffic Light Project

Post by rjagodowski »

Please find attached the Traffic Light Project assignment for EET-260L for the Spring 2021 semester. Printed copies of this exam will be distributed in lab on and after Thursday, 3/4/2021. It is due on or before 2:00 PM. on Thursday, March 10, 2022. Late submissions will be penalized. Your completed stoplight program must be demonstrated to your instructor to receive credit for the exercise. Each of the 3 parts must be demonstrated to receive full credit for that aspect of the assignment.

All documentation and diagrams must be completed both in hardcopy and electronically.

Be sure to follow instructions carefully and make the proper posts as indicated as a Reply to this Topic. You should make a post when you begin the assignment, and then edit that post when you complete the assignment. An example of what your finished posts might look like is given below. Good Luck.
Traffic Light Project v21.1.pdf
(88.84 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
rjagodowski

Re: Traffic Light Project

Post by rjagodowski »

~~~SAMPLE POST FOR TRAFFIC LIGHT PROJECT~~~

March 4, 2021: I began working on the EET-260L Traffic Light Project.

March 18, 2021:
I completed my project, successfully demonstrated all aspects of the program to my instructor, have submitted the hardcopy and have emailed the required zipped files to my instructor.

Then after you demo your project and submit everything, I will edit your post to include a statement similar to this:
All aspects for the project operation have been verified and electronics and paperwork has been submitted. RJ 3/19/21.

Return to “EET-260 Lab”