Updates on Parts on Order

rjagodowski

Updates on Parts on Order

Post by rjagodowski »

We can use this thread to provide feedback on parts and equipment that have been ordered.
rjagodowski

Hydroponic System

Post by rjagodowski »

The Vevor hydroponic system was ordered yesterday and I got a shipping confirmation today. The expected delivery date should be this Friday 2/11.

Vevor 36 Sites 4 pipes Hydroponic Kit

UPDATE (2/11/22): The hydroponic kit arrived yesterday. I will bring it in on Tuesday, 2/15. Assembly WILL BE required! LOL

UPDATE: (2/14/22): The box is in the lab next to the greenhouse frame.
rjagodowski

pH Sensor

Post by rjagodowski »

I didn't order that as the link as it was showing as "out of stock" plus they would add about $15 for shipping on a part which didn't cost $30. (OK...that's a personal pet peeve of mine! LOL) Since it's not an immediate concern and not immediately available, I'm going to hold off a bit and see if it can either be found elsewhere and/or combined with other needed components.

This is the link I used. Robotshop.com pH Sensor
rjagodowski

Arduino/Raspberri Pi & Assorted Support

Post by rjagodowski »

I did order an Arduino (copy of an Arduino, but should work. I have an authentic Arduino available if not) and Raspberry Pi Starter kits.

I also ordered an assortment of various sensors. The sensors are designed for micro-controllers like the Arduino, BS2 and Raspberry Pi, but if we decide to use them with the PLC, I believe interface circuitry could easily be designed to accomplish that.

All of these links go to Amazon.com. These have shipped, and may all be available for us on 2/10. If a member or two of the team would like to do some investigation with either of the kits, please see me.

37 Sensor Assortment Kit

Arduino Compatible Starter Kit

Raspberry Pi 4 Starter Kit
npdesantis

Re: Updates on Parts on Order

Post by npdesantis »

I wound up buying a ph sensor from amazon. heres a link:

https://www.amazon.com/Teyleten-Robot-A ... C54&sr=8-3

I'll post the spec sheet when I get it scanned in.
npdesantis

Plant Light walmart

Post by npdesantis »

Return to “Lab Information for All Students”