Week #14 (4/25-4/29) Weekly Progress Report

rjagodowski

Week #14 (4/25-4/29) Weekly Progress Report

Post by rjagodowski »

Post your progress, contributions, work and anything else you did for the Team project here.

There will be a separate Topic for each week during the semester.

These are individual posts, so each member must post their own progress report. If you worked with others, or the entire group, then you can mention that in your post as well. But each member must post to receive credit for this week's post.
jrgonzalez2001

Re: Week #14 (4/25-4/29) Weekly Progress Report

Post by jrgonzalez2001 »

Jorge Gonzalez

(Tuesday)- Today I installed an emergency stop button, (e-stop), located near the HMI. This stop button is connected to the PLC so that with the PLC we can program certain things to stop or maybe fail open for the door, in case the Dobot tries to pick up a cup from the conveyor. This e-stop will not stop the Dobot mid-program, but it will prevent it from getting any signals to run another program such as another pick/place. However, I hooked up the e-stop to the Fanuc so that will stop as well. Finally, we got the PLC to "talk" to the Dobot effectively after much troubleshooting and numerous tests runs.
npdesantis

Post by npdesantis »

worked on ferlizer pump, ph up and down pumps, fresh water pumps, more wring clean up, PLC for pumps, started on written report-greenhouse part,

working on trimpot plc card today, temp, ph, humidity on HMI, pump program too
Last edited by npdesantis on Thu May 05, 2022 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
cclozinski2001

Post by cclozinski2001 »

Cole Lozinski

This week I helped with programing the Dobot for the pick and place positions. We some what had a hard time with it due to the dobot will sometimes have a weird shifting in its gears and it caused the positions to be shifted. I also helped to build the comparator circuit that will be used for amplifying the 12 volt signal to a 24 volt signal from the dobot.
krhoule2001

Post by krhoule2001 »

Dobot isn't finding positions well enough to present the project yet. points need to be reset every time. fixed some program errors.

Return to “Automated Greenhouse - Weekly Progress Reports (Individual)”