Week #7 (3/7-3/11) Weekly Progress Report

rjagodowski

Week #7 (3/7-3/11) Weekly Progress Report

Post by rjagodowski »

Post your progress, contributions, work and anything else you did for the Team project here.

There will be a separate Topic for each week during the semester.

These are individual posts, so each member must post their own progress report. If you worked with others, or the entire group, then you can mention that in your post as well. But each member must post to receive credit for this week's post.
cclozinski2001

Re: Week #7 (3/7-3/11) Weekly Progress Report

Post by cclozinski2001 »

This week we finally bolted down the Dobot to the base of the greenhouse and we figured out a picking up end effector for the Dobot. I helped to bolt the robot down and program the robot to pick and place with the new end effector.
npdesantis

Post by npdesantis »

got the end efferctor together for do bot, worked on pick and place, started to come up with ideas on the pick and place program on hmi.
jrgonzalez2001

Post by jrgonzalez2001 »

Jorge Gonzalez

This week I helped to simulate a "real" application of the Dobot pick and place using my laptop. It worked somewhat but with more variability than we would like. This means we may have to spend more time fine tuning and trying to get the coordinates right each time. The translation table was mounted to a piece of plywood, next we'll need to secure the pipes to eliminate any shifting.
jejagodowski2001

Post by jejagodowski2001 »

I successfully connected my computer to a PLC. I was also able to ping the Fanuc robot, but it seems that connecting to it via Ethernet/IP may not work out because Connected Components Workbench doesn't recognize that device.
issalman

Post by issalman »

was helping to find a way to have the slide door with rob and where we would install the cylinder and got the door working properly

Return to “Automated Greenhouse - Weekly Progress Reports (Individual)”