Week #15 (5/9-13) Weekly Progress Report

rjagodowski

Week #15 (5/9-13) Weekly Progress Report

Post by rjagodowski »

Post your progress, contributions, work and anything else you did for the Team project here.

Be sure to read the End of Semester Project Details posted as an Announcement in the Lecture part of the forums.

There will be a separate Topic for each week during the semester.

These are individual posts, so each member must post their own progress report. If you worked with others, or the entire group, then you can mention that in your post as well. But each member must post to receive credit for this week's post.
jrgonzalez2001

Re: Week #15 (5/9-13) Weekly Progress Report

Post by jrgonzalez2001 »

Jorge Gonzalez

(Tuesday)- Today I did some more programming of the PLC. I added functionality of the pneumatic cylinders controlling the door (open or close), and incorporated the door limit switch so that the Dobot will not pick up or place until the door limit switch is hit (door is open). I programmed the door to open when any position input is hit, and close when the Dobot and Fanuc send their done bit.
cclozinski2001

Re: Week #15 (5/9-13) Weekly Progress Report

Post by cclozinski2001 »

Cole Lozinski

This week I tried to help Korey with the dobot bugs. I also helped to setup the pick and place positions. I did some clean up around the greenhouse to be ready for presentation day.

Return to “Automated Greenhouse - Weekly Progress Reports (Individual)”