Week #12 (4/10-14) Weekly Progress Report

rjagodowski

Week #12 (4/10-14) Weekly Progress Report

Post by rjagodowski »

Post your progress, contributions, work and anything else you did for the Team project here.

There will be a separate Topic for each week during the semester.

These are individual posts, so each member must post their own progress report. If you worked with others, or the entire group, then you can mention that in your post as well. But each member must post to receive credit for this week's post.
rpoznyur2101

Re: Week #12 (4/10-14) Weekly Progress Report

Post by rpoznyur2101 »

This week went very well! Rigo measured the ramps and made them better for the boxes to slide, Jake did measurements for some boards for me to cut out, Greyyton and Joe worked on the PLC, Vlad 3d printed out some parts for the projects. I did wood work which included cutting out a board for the base of the conveyor, making another mounting block for the sensors, and creating a support for the pvc pipe for the ball to go through.
jhgirouard2101

Post by jhgirouard2101 »

This week we added another table and still worked on the placement for our hopper and conveyor. We finally got a working hopper that will be used.
reespinoza2101

Post by reespinoza2101 »

i readjusted the size of our ramps also talked with Vlad about how we should 3d print sleeve for the stepper motor while also talking with joe and Greyyton on the PLC and shifting the programming to another plc

Return to “Progress Reports for Golfball Group”