Week #6 (2/27-3/3) Weekly Progress Report

rjagodowski

Week #6 (2/27-3/3) Weekly Progress Report

Post by rjagodowski »

Post your progress, contributions, work and anything else you did for the Team project here.

There will be a separate Topic for each week during the semester.

These are individual posts, so each member must post their own progress report. If you worked with others, or the entire group, then you can mention that in your post as well. But each member must post to receive credit for this week's post.
hnle

Re: Week #6 (2/27-3/3) Weekly Progress Report

Post by hnle »

There was another school day cancelled due to snowstorm in this week. We looked at different conveyor belts available to find the best fit. I installed DobotStudio 1.9.4 on my laptop and went through some tutorials.
jrvicenty2101

Post by jrvicenty2101 »

Tuesday's Lab was cancelled due to a snow storm Thursday I worked on trying to discover the PLC in connected components software Had no luck on my own.
edmedina0001

Post by edmedina0001 »

Tuesday Lab was cancelled due to a snow storm so we lost time on that. In the Thursday Lab, I tried to fix the wire holders for the dobot sliding rail with hot glue because a piece of it broke off. The wires would then get wrapped in a weird position and then get in the way of the dobot from sliding. I was somewhat successful but it wasn't as secure as I would've liked it to be.
rjstrange2101

Post by rjstrange2101 »

Week 6, I figured out how to make the program to scale! I downloaded a box spawner on the website for Robodk and made custom assets to the exact sizes of the conveyor, table and robot to make sure the program would actually go to scale. Then came the hard part where I began the final program (and immediately lost it all due to computer issues.)
pagarcia2101

Post by pagarcia2101 »

On week 6 tuesday lab was cancelled due to the weather but we all started working on what conveyor belt to use and we started to put the conveyor and some parts needed to start visualizing our assembly area in the table we'd be using. I also downloaded the software for the camera.

Return to “Progress Reports for Car Assembly”