Week #12 (4/10-14) Weekly Progress Report

rjagodowski

Week #12 (4/10-14) Weekly Progress Report

Post by rjagodowski »

Post your progress, contributions, work and anything else you did for the Team project here.

There will be a separate Topic for each week during the semester.

These are individual posts, so each member must post their own progress report. If you worked with others, or the entire group, then you can mention that in your post as well. But each member must post to receive credit for this week's post.
jrvicenty2101

Re: Week #12 (4/10-14) Weekly Progress Report

Post by jrvicenty2101 »

This week Evan and I got the bobot to download a program using the teach pendant I cut plywood to match the table to have a base to screw down equipment and worked on organizing our assembly line.
hnle

Post by hnle »

This week the whole team gathered all components, robots and wirings to finish up the assembly line table. After that, I personally tried to hook up various pneumatic connections for Fanuc painting job. I spent most of the time on Tuesday to find an adapter that fits the giant air outlet coming out of the wall. On Thursday, Rick recommended to utilize the Fanuc air compressor. Then I was able to gather all various components like pneumatic fittings, quick connects, pipes, regulator and solenoid valve. Lastly, I found out we do not have any ¼ inch female fitting so I went to amazon and made an order.
pagarcia2101

Post by pagarcia2101 »

This week I basically had to reorganize my wiring for the camera because it was super messy. I made a drawing of it and rewired everything. I started gathering what I'll be needing for when the car doesn't pass. I have a relay connected to a pneumatic cylinder and a NPN capacitive sensor.
edmedina0001

Post by edmedina0001 »

Me and Jorge we able to get the dobot to download a program we created using the teach pendant. I also set up a the conveyor belt with a capacitor sensor to sense the wooden block at the a certain point in the conveyor belt. The program didn't work as I liked it too so I will continue to work on it next week.

Return to “Progress Reports for Car Assembly”