Week #13 (4/17-21) Weekly Progress Report

rjagodowski

Week #13 (4/17-21) Weekly Progress Report

Post by rjagodowski »

Post your progress, contributions, work and anything else you did for the Team project here.

There will be a separate Topic for each week during the semester.

These are individual posts, so each member must post their own progress report. If you worked with others, or the entire group, then you can mention that in your post as well. But each member must post to receive credit for this week's post.
jrvicenty2101

Re: Week #13 (4/17-21) Weekly Progress Report

Post by jrvicenty2101 »

This week me and Evan and Paula screwed down the equipment to plywood and worked on some programming for the dobots.
hnle

Post by hnle »

I was honestly struggling to build the painting program for Fanuc robot in this week. I took a lot of physical measurements from the derby car, its fixture and Fanuc TCP configuration. Then transferred those to Fanuc software, built the program and exported back to Fanuc controller. There were quite a few of trial and errors, hopefully I could have a complete program next week.
pagarcia2101

Post by pagarcia2101 »

This week we started assembling our assembly line. I moved a monitor and CPU to one of the walls so we can show the camera view of the inspection. Rick gave me a mic stand and I was able to attach the camera onto there. I also got help from Evan and Jorge to organize my cables and put them into tubing.
edmedina0001

Post by edmedina0001 »

For this week me, Paula, and Jorge screwed down some equipment to the table and also did some wire organization for the whole project. I also played with the conveyor belt too so that I can get it to work the way I want it to but it didn't turn out as expected yet again.

Return to “Progress Reports for Car Assembly”