Week #15 (5/1-5) Weekly Progress Report

rjagodowski

Week #15 (5/1-5) Weekly Progress Report

Post by rjagodowski »

Post your progress, contributions, work and anything else you did for the Team project here.

There will be a separate Topic for each week during the semester.

These are individual posts, so each member must post their own progress report. If you worked with others, or the entire group, then you can mention that in your post as well. But each member must post to receive credit for this week's post.
pagarcia2101

Re: Week #15 (5/1-5) Weekly Progress Report

Post by pagarcia2101 »

This week we started working on the hot glue gun and how it's going to work. We also started connecting our pneumatics to the cylinders we'll be using for inspection and for the hot glue gun.
hnle

Post by hnle »

Nate and I hooked up pneumatic line for the airbrush including regulator valve, solenoid valve and tried to spray with water. Also made some pressure adjustments. Jorge and I hooked up solenoid valve wiring to the PLC. I attempted to make ethernet connection between Fanuc and PLC but found out the Micro 850 does not support that. With Chuck’s help, Jorge and I figured out the 50-pin Honda connector that connects Fanuc to the PLC and we eventually hardwired them together.
Last edited by hnle on Mon May 15, 2023 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jrvicenty2101

Post by jrvicenty2101 »

This week I continued to work on some programing for the DOBOTS and helped Vincent with the FANUC. we are still trying to figure out how to connect it to the PLC.

Return to “Progress Reports for Car Assembly”