END OF SEMESTER DETAILS FOR EET-101

rjagodowski

END OF SEMESTER DETAILS FOR EET-101

Post by rjagodowski »

Hi Students,

Here is a collection of things you should be doing as we enter the last week of classes and Final Exam week next week.

*BoeBot End of Semester Project: Be sure continue working on your BoeBot project and remember to make an appointment for a demonstration day and time. Details can be found on the Forums here.

*On Monday, 12/18, I will hold a review session for the EET-101 course from 11:15-? (as long as it takes) for anyone interested. This session is optional. If I have not yet returned any work you've submitted before that time, you will be able to pick up that work at that time.

*I have added Monday, 12/18, as a day to demonstrate your Boebot Project, if you haven't done so already. Check out this link and scroll to the bottom to see the days and times left to demo your project.

*FINAL EXAM: The final exam for this course will be held on campus on Wednesday, 12/20/23 in Bldg. 17 Rm. 629 from 11:15AM - 1:05PM, per the STCC 2023 Fall Final Exam Schedule. The exam will be cumulative and is open book, notes & computer resources. The best recommendation to prepare is to have your work & notes organized and be familiar with which topics are presented in each chapter of the BoeBot Text.

*ALL Work MUST BE SUBMITTED on or before 4:00PM on Wednesday, 12/20/23.

Return to “EET-101 Lecture”