Final Exam Info - Monday, 12/21 @ 11:15-1:05

rjagodowski

Final Exam Info - Monday, 12/21 @ 11:15-1:05

Post by rjagodowski »

The final exam for this course is scheduled for Monday, 12/21 from 11:15 a.m. to 1:05 p.m.. This is an exam for this course only and seeing as it's only a 1 credit course, the exam has been created as a 45 minute exam. You probably will NOT need the full 2 hours, but you are welcome to use the full two hours or more.

(NOTE: IF you missed the final exam today, contact me immediately. You may take it tomorrow, Tuesday, 12/22 between 8:30 a.m. and noon. At Noon I will be leaving the campus, so you must be finished by then.)

You can use your quiz packs and text book for this exam and the computer to view content posted on the Forums.

QUIZ PACK GRADES: The total points for your quiz packs was 60 points. To approximate your Quiz Average, add the numerators of each of your quiz pack grades and multiply by 2. If the answer is over 100, than you have a 100 quiz average. If the answer is less than 100, your quiz grade will be no lower than the result. It may be higher if I drop more than 2 quizzes.

Return to “EET-106 Developing Troubleshooting Skills”