Week #9: (3/18-22) Progress Reports

Post Reply
rjagodowski
Posts: 1285
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:59 pm

Week #9: (3/18-22) Progress Reports

Post by rjagodowski » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:10 am

Post your progress reports for Week #9 here.

djean0001
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: Week #9: (3/18-22) Progress Reports

Post by djean0001 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:28 pm

3/21/2019
We rewired the warehouse storage to establish the relation between PLC, Robot, and HMI.
We improved the Flowchart of the project.
We submitted an order for some materials to use for the translation table. We discussed about the use of some limit switchs and materials for the move of the robot.
Last edited by djean0001 on Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

ctboutin0001
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:18 am

Re: Week #9: (3/18-22) Progress Reports

Post by ctboutin0001 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:45 am

At this point all the motors are wired along with the limit switches on the back of the warehouse shelf. We revised the translation table to make less wobbly. We also added the piece of wood to the translation table to house the proximity sensors for the robot.

rgomez0001
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:50 pm

Re: Week #9: (3/18-22) Progress Reports

Post by rgomez0001 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:17 am

This week we did a lot of adjustment we went over the plc's we planned on focusing on wiring the motors and the combinations of sensors to the plc's discussed on programing the robot EXCITING!!

almarafuga0001
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:18 am

Re: Week #9: (3/18-22) Progress Reports

Post by almarafuga0001 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:14 pm

Tuesday: 3/26/19: Today we wired up one side of the motor and rewired all of our relays because we were using a lot of extra wires we didn't need.

Thursday: 3/28/19: Today we finished wiring up the motor, and started to program the robot to do the tasks we need it to do.

crlapan
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:19 am

Re: Week #9: (3/18-22) Progress Reports

Post by crlapan » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:50 pm

We completed the relay concept to get our translation table to move in one direction and the other direction by means of relays switching the polarity.
There was a lot of discussion and adjustment to our project everyone was hands on getting the wiring more complete. We got a piece of wood for the proximity sensor for our robot positions.

ajfranqui0001
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:29 am

Re: Week #9: (3/18-22) Progress Reports

Post by ajfranqui0001 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:15 am

Tuesday- we wired part of the motor and rewired all of the relays.


Thursday- we finish wired the motor and cleaning up because there was some wires we didn’t need . Also started to program the robot

Post Reply

Return to “Weekly Progress Reports - Warehouse Storage/Retrieval”