7 posts • Page 1 of 1
This week I got the program for the robot to communicate with the old done. Then I also got the 1st move programmed. However we didn’t have our translation table built yet so next week I will have to adjust the movement around to accommodate for the height of the translation table.
This week we started getting together a schematic of the entire project. The translation table revamp was not a success so we started to brain storm what we were going to use instead of our custom made one. The robot programing is underway in means of communication some minor moves were made. We discussed our presentation and how we are going to lay it out for display. Our approach will be done in Microsoft Power point along with a written paper and our sketches and Schematics, etc.
This week I was asked to make a presentation board and a power point for the whole project, and Anthony was making the whole schematic of the programs and chandler is working on the robot program , and Chris is working on the translation table trying to keep it from shaking so
After many hours working on it, the translation table was shacked and was not a success so we started to brain storm what we were going to use instead of our custom made one. About The robot programing, it is underway in means of communication some minor moves were made. We tried to find help to improve our work of this week.